Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In the midst...


In the midst of the unknown sometimes there is somethings that are known. Sometimes we just don't know them yet or see them.
In the midst of my personal unknown and what I feel is a real time of searching in my life I took off to Kenya. I hadn't planned on going honestly and felt rather content not going. So I prayed about it and went. Read the previous post for the story.
I went back to work with Christ Academy. Porfirio had been there since the middle of January and Jessie, Jennifer and myself went at the end of Feb to work along side the school and Porfirio. It was a short trip that went fast lasting only three weeks but I believe we made the most of our time there and went away feeling like the trip was longer than three weeks.
We spent the first part of our trip catching up with P, networking and focusing for our time with the school.
The following two weeks we busted our butts to be at the school and do as much ass we possibly could. We went hard. There was so so much.
Over the next few days I will post some pics on here and maybe share a story or two.
For now I'm off to another random job to make a few dollars to get by for today.

Until Dukey Drops Again......Much Love

No comments: